Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun Four Day Weekend!

What a weekend! Grandma and Grandpa B came into town to look after little Baby Awesome while CA and I went out for some fun at C2E2 and Book of Mormon. But before our downtown fun. The whole gang headed to the Arboretum.
Pool in the Children's Garden

Of course we're interested in the water!



Can I get in Mom? Dad?

On our way to the slides!

Down we go!


  
Play pond with frog spouts.

I'll get the water Mom!

Toddler hedge maze.

I got this Dad!

Saturday BA got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa B all day while Mom and Dad enjoyed time at C2E2 and An Evening with Kevin Smith!

Doctors!

MCA with a Spartan!

Waiting to see Kevin Smith.

Sunday was Book of Mormon and Monday was more fun with Grandma and Grandpa B!


Down the slide... head first!

Fun at the Park



No comments:

Post a Comment